Skip to main content

Enrollment Information

All new Students to the Henryetta School

district need to enroll:

New enrollments need to bring:

Birth Certificate

Shot records

Social Security Card

2 proofs of residency (Water, Gas or Electric)

CDIB card if applicable.

Students enrolled in Henryetta School distrist

need to bring:

Updated enrollment form

Language survey


1 proof of residency

These need to be turned into High school office at the beginning of each school year.


HS Counselor Calendar

Contact Info-HS Counselor

HS Counselor Contact

Claudia Brownfield, Counselor
Henryetta High School

1800 Troy Aikman Drive
Henryetta, OK  74437

Phone: 918-652-6571
Fax: 918-652-6572